So, you’re planning a vacation and you have 6-months before your passport will is expire. No problem, right? WRONG!
Even though you can leave this country … some countries won’t admit you if you have less than 6-months left on your US Passport. So make sure you get your passports renewed before a trip if you fall into this category. This can ruin vacation plans because it can take several weeks to get passports unless you pay for expedited service!
- WHY DO SOME CARS DEPRECIATE FASTER THAN OTHERS? - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, MOTOR VEHICLES 7 Aug , at 4:16 PM
- EVEN IN HOT MARKET, THIS COULD RUIN YOUR SALE! - AROUND THE HOUSE, FRONT PAGE NEWS 7 Aug , at 12:00 PM
- LEAVING HEIRS YOUR HOME: THE RIGHT WAY! - FRONT PAGE NEWS, LEGAL STUFF, READY 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM
- Don Iley in Prison - "And We Helped!" - BUSINESS, FRONT PAGE NEWS, SCAMS & RIPOFFS, TROUBLESHOOTING 28 Jul , at 9:07 AM
- VERBAL CONTRACTS: ARE THEY ENFORCEABLE? - LEGAL STUFF, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM