So, you’re planning a vacation and you have 6-months before your passport will is expire. No problem, right? WRONG!
Even though you can leave this country … some countries won’t admit you if you have less than 6-months left on your US Passport. So make sure you get your passports renewed before a trip if you fall into this category. This can ruin vacation plans because it can take several weeks to get passports unless you pay for expedited service!
- EMPLOYERS WHO DO NOT PAY - FRONT PAGE NEWS, LABOR & EMPLOYMENT, LEGAL STUFF 27 Sep , at 5:05 PM
- INHERITANCE TAX - MOST MISUNDERSTOOD! - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, LEGAL STUFF 23 Aug , at 9:39 AM
- VERBAL CONTRACTS: ARE THEY ENFORCEABLE? - LEGAL STUFF, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM
- I GOT $7000 - THANKS TO THE TROUBLESHOOTER! - LEGAL STUFF, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG, TROUBLESHOOTING 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM
- LEAVING HEIRS YOUR HOME: THE RIGHT WAY! - LEGAL STUFF, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM