So, you’re planning a vacation and you have 6-months before your passport will is expire. No problem, right? WRONG!
Even though you can leave this country … some countries won’t admit you if you have less than 6-months left on your US Passport. So make sure you get your passports renewed before a trip if you fall into this category. This can ruin vacation plans because it can take several weeks to get passports unless you pay for expedited service!
- INHERITANCE TAX - MOST MISUNDERSTOOD! - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, LEGAL STUFF 23 Aug , at 9:39 AM
- BUY OR LEASE MY CAR? WHAT'S THE DIFF? - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, MOTOR VEHICLES 23 Aug , at 9:28 AM
- UBER APP CAN'T BE TRUSTED! - FRONT PAGE NEWS, TRAVEL 17 Aug , at 10:52 AM
- WHY DO SOME CARS DEPRECIATE FASTER THAN OTHERS? - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, MOTOR VEHICLES 7 Aug , at 4:16 PM
- EVEN IN HOT MARKET, THIS COULD RUIN YOUR SALE! - AROUND THE HOUSE, FRONT PAGE NEWS 7 Aug , at 12:00 PM