John says he loves his 2011 Special Edition Camaro and he treats it like a “baby”. Now he is pissed because his clutch burned out after using the valet parking service at The Lodge Casino in Blackhawk. The Lodge says “We didn’t do it!”
They note the rear tires were bald and they suspect the owner probably did his fair share of “peeling out” and “burning rubber”. But the owner says he knows how to drive and is not responsible.
My investigator Marc Mager looked into the matter and enlisted Automotive MDs (from our Referral List @ Referralist.com) to look at it. Auto MDs says the clutch is definitely burned up and say it is from abuse but they can’t say for sure if the Valet caused all the damage.
We at the Troubleshooter Network feel The Lodge is definitely responsible for at least part of the damage but they say they will NOT pay anything. They said they turned it into their insurance company and the insurance adjuster denies liability.
The owner is now taking them to small claims court!
- BIZARRE BUSINESS PRACTICE! CAN IT LAST? - FRONT PAGE NEWS, MOTOR VEHICLES 9 Oct , at 3:02 PM
- BUY OR LEASE MY CAR? WHAT'S THE DIFF? - CREDIT & FINANCE, FRONT PAGE NEWS, MOTOR VEHICLES 23 Aug , at 9:28 AM
- WHY DO SOME CARS DEPRECIATE FASTER THAN OTHERS? - CREDIT & FINANCE, MOTOR VEHICLES, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG 7 Aug , at 4:16 PM
- FULL REFUND ON USED CAR ... THANKS TO TROUBLESHOOTER! - MOTOR VEHICLES, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG, TROUBLESHOOTING 1 Aug , at 12:00 PM
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PASSPORTS! - LEGAL STUFF, READY, TOM MARTINO'S BLOG, TRAVEL 7 Aug , at 12:00 PM